The double-headed rotational ceiling fan, offers fluid lines and quiet axial rotation. The motor heads can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation.
A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved by both motor head position and fan blade speed. Matthews rotational fans circulate heat and air-conditioning more efficiently than traditional paddle fans. motor head position and fan blade speed.
- 52” diameter with five solid wood walnut tone blades
- Overall hanging height 22" with 10" Downrod (included)
- Textured Bronze Finish with Solid Wood Blades
- Includes 3-speed RF remote control in black
- Energy efficient six speed, reversible DC motor with new, reliable technology
- 6-speed RF remote control with reverse function in black included
**** This fan is available in additional sizes and finish.
We love to assist in your selection, contact us to customize your fan.
Phone: (502) 454-8938